Quality first aid kits and supplies at affordable prices
Free next day delivery on orders over £100.00
£55.00 £66.00 including VAT
Please email if you wish to order this product.
LifeVac is designed with a patented valve to prevent any air from exiting through the mask. This patented designed valve prevents air from pushing food or objects downward. This creates a one-way suction to remove the lodged food or object in the event of choking.
The LifeVac is a non-powered single patient portable suction device developed for clearing an airway when standard current choking protocol has been followed without success.
• The negative pressure generated by the force of the suction is 3 times greater than the highest recorded choke pressure.
• Generates over 300 mmhg of suction
• No prescription required
• A leading cause of death in children
• 4,000 deaths yearly
• One child dies every 5 days from choking
• Leads to 100,000 visits to the ER yearly
• Over 100 million Americans have no defense against choking due to pregnancy, disability, obesity, or being alone
• More people die from choking than die in fires, drowning or accidental shootings
• A leading cause of accidental deaths in persons over the age of 65
TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE
• 0-4 minutes: Brain damage unlikely
• 4-6 minutes: Brain damage possible
• 6-10 minutes: Brain damage probable
• 10 minutes +: Probably brain death
• Average emergency response time is 7 to 12 minutes
• Of all choking deaths in 2000, 41% caused by food, 59% by nonfood items (balloons, etc)
• Candy is associated with 19% ER visits for choking – 65% due to hard candy and 35% gummy bears, chocolate, caramel, etc.
• Coins were responsible for 18% of ER visits for children age 1 to 4 years
Orders will usually be received within 2 working days throughout the UK, and orders over £100.00 are delivered free. Our small order delivery charge is only £6.95.
Please note that deliveries to some addresses in Scotland and Northern Ireland may incur additional carriage charges. We will contact you beforehand if this is the case.
Orders are sent by either Royal Mail or via Courier.
If for some reason your order is likely to take any longer than 3 business days we will contact you via email or telephone to let you know.
Unfortunately we currently do not ship outside of the UK.
In the unlikely event of your Goods being damaged or faulty in any way you must report this within 7 working days of receipt.
Hygiene First (Medical) Limited reserves the right to refuse any claims made after 7 working days. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Damaged, faulty or missing items will be replaced free of charge. Alternatively you may choose to return the Goods to us for a full refund.
If, within 7 days of receipt of your order, you decide to cancel, you may return the goods for a refund.
Where Hygiene First (Medical) Limited have delivered your order correctly in good faith, we will refund the value of your goods plus any VAT, but less a 10% charge for administration and less a carriage charge (this is currently £6.50 but may be varied from time to time, and will be our normal small order carriage charge as quoted on the website).
Please see our returns page for details on how to return your items.