Quality first aid kits and supplies at affordable prices
Free next day delivery on orders over £100.00
£45.95 £55.14 including VAT
Sports Physio Medical First Aid Kit
8 Great reasons to buy our sports medical kit:
• Compact case - Easy to grab and go in a hurry
• Transparent zipper bags - See the product you need instantly
• Quick refill of content - Inner bags removed in seconds
• Velcro fitting - Holds inner bags in place, ensuring products will not fall out
• Lay flat opening - All contents are easily accessible
• Easy clean nylon - Protects contents when placed on wet or dirty surface, wipes clean after use
• Keep costs down - Don't reorder the full kit, simply order the products you need separately
• Fully customisable - Customers logo can be printed onto the bag
• Contains a comprehensive selection of medical products that have been selected in order to treat a variety of sporting injuries.
1 x Antiseptic Cream 15g
2 x Bandage - Conforming 7.5cm X 4m
2 x Bandage - Crepe 7.5cm X 4.5m
2 x Bandage - Non Woven Triangular
1 x Deep Heat Cream 35g
4 x Dressing - Blister
1 x Dressing - Eyepad
1 x Dressing - Finger
2 x Dressing - Large
2 x Dressing - Medium
1 x EAB - White 5cm X 4.5m
2 x EAB - White 7.5cm X 4.5m
5 x Eyewash Pods 20ml
1 x Foil Blanket
1 x Freeze Spray - Steroplast
1 x Pack Of 5 Gauze Swabs 5cm
5 x Pairs Of Large Nitrile Gloves
1 x Hand Sanitiser - Clinell 50ml
2 x Ice Packs
5 x Pads - Low Adherent
1 x Petroleum Jelly 200g
20 x Plasters - Washproof
1 x Resuscitation Valve - 1 Way
1 x Scissors - 6 Inch Paramedic
1 x 4 Steropore Wallet
1 x Strapping - Fabric 2.5cm X 1.5m
1 x Pack Of 10 Tissues
1 x Trigger Spray
1 x Waste Bag - Clinell
10 x Alcohol-Free Wipes (In Bag)
1 x Wound Closures In Wallet
Orders will usually be received within 2 working days throughout the UK, and orders over £100.00 are delivered free. Our small order delivery charge is only £6.95.
Please note that deliveries to some addresses in Scotland and Northern Ireland may incur additional carriage charges. We will contact you beforehand if this is the case.
Orders are sent by either Royal Mail or via Courier.
If for some reason your order is likely to take any longer than 3 business days we will contact you via email or telephone to let you know.
Unfortunately we currently do not ship outside of the UK.
In the unlikely event of your Goods being damaged or faulty in any way you must report this within 7 working days of receipt.
Hygiene First (Medical) Limited reserves the right to refuse any claims made after 7 working days. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Damaged, faulty or missing items will be replaced free of charge. Alternatively you may choose to return the Goods to us for a full refund.
If, within 7 days of receipt of your order, you decide to cancel, you may return the goods for a refund.
Where Hygiene First (Medical) Limited have delivered your order correctly in good faith, we will refund the value of your goods plus any VAT, but less a 10% charge for administration and less a carriage charge (this is currently £6.50 but may be varied from time to time, and will be our normal small order carriage charge as quoted on the website).
Please see our returns page for details on how to return your items.